Ever wonder why we’re called Eclipse? Sure it sounds cool, it’s memorable and easy to spell. But it’s deeper than that. It’s how we work on a daily basis. We don’t like the ordinary. We strive to differentiate ourselves and our clients. Eclipse. It’s what we do.
We are a Victoria-based advertising agency and idea incubator. We are passionate about building brands, incomparable design and delivering results. We’ve got a fantastic, dedicated and award-winning team who are driven to succeed and have fun getting there. We don’t have the typical ‘layers’ found at most agencies and expect all of our team members to enjoy being part of the creative process. Teamwork is an essential part of our company dynamics and a professional work ethic with great enthusiasm for the job are the hallmarks of a successful employee.
We are looking for an Account Manager to manage and traffic our workload. The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Marketing Team, servicing our Clients and working directly with the Design, Development and Account Service Teams.
You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and love building client relationships. You are comfortable managing tight deadlines, budgets and staff resourcing and you’re open to team collaboration and rolling up your sleeves to ensure projects are met efficiently, effectively, on-time and on-budget.
You love planning and creating marketing strategies to bring our client’s visions to life. You’ve planned, launched and managed large-scale corporate websites and small-scale print ads and you understand how to communicate with both clients and your internal team to successfully meet client expectations, deadlines and budget allocations. You love wearing many ‘hats’ to meet your client’s expectations. Most importantly, YOU have a great attitude — you’re fun-loving, easy going, with the ability to learn and continually push yourself. A positive attitude is key! No egos please!
Please ONLY apply if you have had direct ADVERTISING OR MARKETING experience.
- Manage client communications, project schedules and budgets
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Project planning and resource scheduling
- Ability to write Creative Briefs
- Understand and document project requirements
- Manage project change requests and impact on schedules and budget
- Manage and control Workback Schedules
- Traffic print & digital project workload
- Manage QA and testing processes
- Internal and external project reporting
- Consult with clients on future project ideas
- Create project/task scoping and cost estimates
- Collaborate with the front-end team and other technical people to integrate back end and front end solutions
- Email Marketing – Project Manage internal teams to design, develop and send Email campaigns (familiar with Active Campaign)
- Web Development – Project Manage our Websites and Create Landing Pages
- Analytics Reporting – Execute Mid & Post-Campaign Reporting and recommend solutions throughout the duration of a campaign
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in an Advertising Agency or In-House Marketing Team
- Proven experience developing Branding & Strategy campaigns for external clients
- Proven experience creating, updating and managing Websites and Email Campaigns (familiar using WordPress and Active Campaign)
- Proven experience managing Brand Identity & Print Collateral projects
- Proven experience managing external partners (Printers, Fabrication, Freelance Creative (including Video & Radio Production, Copywriters, Photographers, Illustrators, Events, etc.)
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management skills – Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong Analytics Reporting of Websites and Campaigns
- Must have strong verbal, writing, presentation, and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Have experience in the use of modern project management tools
- Love managing client budgets, creating proposals and managing client expectations
- Have the ability to work with our design, architecture, and development teams to ensure they are operating efficiently
- Exhibit critical thinking, creative problem solving, and willingness to learn new tools for effective client communication
- Provide clear communication with clients; interpretation and understanding their needs while explaining technical information in business terms
- Are committed to continuous learning
Tell us why you are excited to work at Eclipse360. We read Cover Letters! To apply, forward your cover letter (addressed to Charlie Marshall, Floor Manager) at email@example.com
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.