- Full-time preferred.
- Remote work offered, must be able to work 8:30am – 4:30pm PST.
- Interview process includes a comprehensive technical test assessment by the candidate.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience developing sites with WordPress, with a demonstrated skill and passion to create real-world, commercially viable web solutions with a portfolio that backs up your experience.
- Expertise in coding themes from scratch & implementing custom PSD/XD designs. You can take an XD file and build an entire site from it.
- Able to work in a Development environment, spin up a new instance of WordPress, install and configure it (troubleshooting issues if necessary) through cPanel.
- Confidence in taking part in the planning and design process to collaborate on improvements and possible innovations to a number of projects at once.
- Can take a website project from concept to launch without assistance if needed.
- Able to install and configure email accounts and redirects as necessary.
- Likes to laugh, share and be social
- Understanding of UI/UX concepts
- High attention to detail
- Great collaboration skills whether it’s with the creative team or account service
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of PHP
- Demonstrated commitment to best practices and ongoing education
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to work independently and keep project timelines on track with little to no supervision.
- Proven flair for designing and implementing functional & efficient user experiences.
Nice-to-Have Skills & Experience:
- General understanding of SEO and how it relates to markup and current coding best practices.
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic Security Knowledge and understanding
- Experience with various API integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or demonstrated ability
Tell us why you are excited to work at Eclipse360. We read Cover Letters! To apply, forward your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
We appreciate all interest but cannot respond to all applicants. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or recruiters.
- Extended Health Care & Dental
- $500/year Healthy Living Account (HLA) (for use on gym memberships, equipment)
- Flex time for various needs (family, health, etc)
- 1 Week off over Xmas (paid)
- Performance-Based Employee Recognition Program