Eclipse offers a dynamic and supportive work environment with a diverse client mix. Creatively you’ll be challenged to do your best work for clients who will appreciate your efforts and expertise. With our diversity of clients comes a varied mix of creative projects from branding and identity development, to product packaging, to printed collateral and integrated campaigns and comprehensive websites.
We are a marketing and communications firm and a “big idea” incubator. We are passionate about building brands and delivering results. We’ve got a fantastic, dedicated and award-winning team who enjoy the creative process, are driven to succeed and have fun getting there. We’re looking for that person who will be a great fit with our established team.
Our successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in web, digital and print. We are looking for a talented, upbeat person who can hit the ground running. If you have a great professional work ethic, love what you do and enjoy working as part of a team, we should talk.
- 3+ years of print, web/mobile (UI/UX) design experience
- College or University Design Diploma/Degree is preferred
- Creative designer with strong communication skills and an eye for details
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, XD, Indesign & Illustrator)
- Basic working knowledge of CSS, PHP and HTML an asset
- Solid knowledge of creative UI/UX design process, workflow and principles
- A minimum of 3+ years of industry experience and a captivating print, digital and web portfolio to show off
- A strategic thinker who sees the big picture and can actively collaborate with the team.
- Web design best practice and user interface logic
- Work both independently and within a team taking lead from our Creative Director
- Translate client briefs into impactful mindful design
- Proficient multi-tasker with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Clean, fresh, modern editorial aesthetic desired
- Responsibility and accountability to meet deadlines and project expectations
If you’ve got what we are looking for and like the sound of how we work, then reach out. Address your Cover Letter & Resume to Charlie Marshall, Floor Manager along with a link to your portfolio and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all interest but cannot respond to all applicants. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or recruiters.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Extended Health Care & Dental
- $500/year Healthy Living Account (HLA) (for use on gym memberships, equipment)
- Flex time for various needs (family, health, etc)
- 1 Week off over Xmas (paid)
- Professional Development Annual Allowance
- Performance-Based Employee Recognition Program
Monday to Friday
Remote vs In-Person:
We are currently working remotely due to COVID and have no current plans to return full time to the office. If and when we do return, we will start with a hybrid of remote and in-office for the foreseeable future.