We are a Victoria-based advertising agency and “big idea” incubator. We are passionate about building brands and delivering results. We’ve got a fantastic, dedicated and award-winning group who enjoy the creative process, are driven to succeed and have fun getting there. Teamwork is an essential part of our company dynamics and a professional work ethic with great enthusiasm for the job are the hallmarks of a successful addition to our team.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be an integral member of the Account Service & Digital Teams, working directly with the creative & web teams to ensure project tasks are completed.
- You will support, manage and traffic our project workload through general client and internal team liaison and administration
- You will kickoff new projects by opening project dockets, build project estimates, and manage project budgets through to invoicing
- You are a great note-taker and will create client contact reports, workback schedules, weekly status reports and aid in the development of marketing and digital strategies
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and love building client relationships.
- You are comfortable coordinating and scheduling meetings, managing tight deadlines and staff resourcing.
- You will liaise with clients to gather feedback on projects, update and distribute documents as needed.
- You are open to team collaboration and rolling up your sleeves to ensure projects are met efficiently, effectively, on-time and on-budget.
You love all things marketing, both Digital and Traditional Print media, you may have planned, launched and managed websites or created print ads and signage, and you understand how to communicate with both clients and your internal team to successfully meet client expectations, deadlines and budget allocations. You love building client relationships. Once a digital campaign is activated, you can’t wait to start analyzing and optimizing the campaign for improved results. You love to understand the print process and are eager to learn. Most importantly, you have a great attitude — you’re fun-loving, easy going, with the ability to learn and continually push yourself. A positive attitude is key! No egos please!
Candidates with direct advertising OR marketing experience are preferred.
- Help to manage client communications, project schedules and budgets
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects
- Project planning and resource scheduling
- Understand and document project requirements
- Manage project change requests and impact on schedules and budget and ensure projects are operating efficiently
- Manage and control Workback Schedules
- Create Functionality Documents for Development Team
- Traffic digital project workload
- Manage QA and testing processes
- Internal and external project reporting
- Consult with clients on future project ideas
- Project/task scoping and cost estimates
- Collaborate with the front-end team and other technical people to integrate back end and front end solutions
- Comfortable assisting with Video & Radio Production
- Email Marketing – Design and Send Email campaigns
- Web Development – Project Manage our Websites and Create Landing Pages
- Social Media – Create content strategies, manage social media profiles and provide recommendations
- Manage and track digital campaign across Google Ads and Facebook platforms
- Analytics Reporting – Execute Mid & Post-Campaign Reporting and recommend solutions throughout the duration of a campaign
- University degree in Marketing & Communications
- (Preferred) 1+ years of relevant work experience in similar function, preferable experience in a Marketing or Advertising Agency role, with a strong focus on Digital Marketing
- Must have strong verbal, writing, presentation, communication and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable working independently with strong organizational and prioritization skills; Quick learner and detail oriented
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management skills – Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Advanced skills in Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint/ Keynote
- Exhibit critical thinking, creative problem solving, and willingness to learn new tools for effective client communication
- Provide clear communication with clients; interpretation and understanding their needs while explaining technical information in business terms
- Social Media Experience – Natural ability to use Social Media as a Marketing Tool
- Strong Analytics Reporting of Websites and Campaigns
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certifications (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience creating, updating and managing Websites and Email Campaigns
- Proven experience managing paid media budgets and channels (SEM, PPC, display, remarketing, paid social, native advertising)
- Proven experience optimizing SEO and other unpaid digital channels, you know what works and how to turn site visitors into leads and how to improve the overall customer journey
- Experience with optimization and A/B testing
Tell us why you are excited to work at Eclipse360. We read Cover Letters! To apply, forward your cover letter and resume (addressed to Charlie Marshall, Floor Manager) to: