We are Victoria-based advertising agency and idea incubator. We are passionate about building brands and delivering results. We’ve got a fantastic, dedicated and award winning team who are driven to succeed and have fun getting there. We don’t have the typical ‘layers’ found at most agencies and expect our Account Managers to enjoy being part of the creative process.
You are an Account Manager looking to join a dynamic and passionate team who is dedicated to solving business problems and building brands in different and innovative ways. You have a strong background in building client relationships, strategic planning in online, digital and traditional media and can oversee results-driven integrated campaigns in your sleep.
You will also need to be fun-loving and have an easy going temperament as well. No egos please.
You will oversee the day-to-day execution of campaigns and manage the strategic direction of projects — all while nurturing your relationship with the client and balance the expectations and schedules of both client and agency. You will take an active role in your client’s business, anticipating needs and ensuring we have the resources in place to deliver.
Please ONLY apply if you have had direct ADVERTISING OR MARKETING agency experience.
- To write creative briefs and assess creative solutions to ensure they are ‘on brief’
- To be a passionate expert in all things digital and interactive marketing
- To develop integrated strategies and targeted multi-channel marketing programs that generate results
- To be committed to building and maintaining strong client relationships
- To be committed to learning your client’s business and determining future and unmet needs
- To understand the client’s needs and provide ongoing, value-added and relevant dialogue. In short, you are not an ‘order taker’
- To work as part of a team on strategic development
- To be responsible and have the confidence to sell solutions and creative
- To be aware of project budgets and timelines and to work to ensure deliverables are on track on both counts
- To be responsible for the profitability of the accounts within your client base
- To respond and manage the completion of high-level Request for Proposals for agency business.
- A minimum of 2 years of Account Management experience in an advertising agency or comparable setting
- Solid understanding of agency and creative processes
- Degree in a relevant discipline (Communications/Advertising/Marketing)
- A proven track record of experience managing fully-integrated marketing campaigns
- Experienced in managing digital strategies and marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to lead new business development initiatives
- The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Previous experience working in an integrated team environment and mentoring junior staff to develop strong succession planning
- The ability to work strategically with excellent attention-to-detail
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience in Mac MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated fiscal management skills
- Passion for big ideas and great work, personality and smarts
- People that love the challenge of solving our clients’ problems
Tell us why you are excited to work at Eclipse360. We read Cover Letters! To apply, forward your cover letter (addressed to Charlie Marshall, Floor Manager)